imtooawesomefornameimtooawesomeforname

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 10 art Reviews

Tea Time! Tea Time!

Yay!

This is really really great dude :D I love your style! Keep up the work!
And yes! Thank you for censoring! I really do not want to see what that would look like on a guy with a tea pot for at least One of his heads! (if you get what im sayin' hurr hurr hurr)

elika elika

Lol

Dude you do nae need to thank us. We look at your work because it is good and we need something to fap to (I TOTALLY DON'T DO THAT FTR XD).
No seriously, it's all pretty damn good, so I thank you! (And sound like a creepy cheesy stalker person in the act!)
Keep up teh work :D

Miss tia character design Miss tia character design

Dude...

How you make every single one of your females so epic (especially Miss Tia) blows my mind! Hot Damn, she is hot. :O Keep up the Miss Tia work, dude :D
I love your work!

HOLIMOUNT responds:

lol hey thanks mate aww i try my best i shall deliver moar of her soon

Space Thing Space Thing

Ooh

This is pretty nice! :D
I think what it's got now (2.27) is quite a bit too low for what it's really worth.
I think if you were to improve on a picture like this for future, you could do something more with the background, but that's about it!
The style and the colour is epic :D
Keep it up!

Head of Hair Head of Hair

Wait a second...

I saw an image of this, like a picture of a woman dressed in the exact same thing, with the exact same hairdo, with the exact same posture, and freckles, and looks and expression and features, in the exact same kinda layout. I'm fairly certain it was copied.
It's a really good drawing though even if it was just practice! But not good stars because it was basically a copy.

Ten Points To Gryffindor Ten Points To Gryffindor

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA XDDDDD

LOL YOU MADE MY DAY! XD

Self Portrait Self Portrait

YYEAAHHHHH

I mustache you a question.
But I'll.... Shave it for later...

Bristlebench Bristlebench

Holy fuck...

This is so vile and disturbing and raw that
The depraved violent part of my mind just got a massive boner.

KidB KidB

Naiiceee!

This is a pretty good illustration for character! I give you 9/10!
The one thing that's a bit odd is that his face has features a little too mature for what his height and build suggests. Softening the features, shortening his head, and making the eyes more round would help him look younger.

Cope2K responds:

Yeah I see what you mean :/ Thanks for the feed back I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time around. I would fix it but the character was rejected so no point in going back. Gonna move on and definitely keep the tips in mind. Thanks!

Power Power

@ RunIsaacRun

I WANT MY SANDVICHES!! *SLAM*

This is really nice, like! :D

1600 responds: